The following video presents the changes in Europe and North Africa after the German invasion in Poland on September of 1939 until the end of the World War II. In a seven minutes video is depicted each day of the World War II, a crucial moment of European and world history.
- Maroon: Axis Power members, their dependencies/colonies, and annexed lands.
- Burgundy: Areas militarily occupied by the Axis Powers.
- Red: Axis puppet states.
- Pink: Axis gains during that day.
- Blue: Allied powers and areas occupied by the allies.
- Light blue: Allied gains for that day.
- Purple colors (left to right): Finland, occupied by Finland, and Finnish gains that day.
- Dark Green: The USSR before it joined the allies and annexed lands.
- Green: Areas militarily occupied by the USSR before it joined the allies.
- Light Green: Soviet gains for that day.